- 1 package Ravioli (9 oz.) prepared according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounce cooked medium peeled shrimp
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 container Light Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet. Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, until pink. Remove from skillet. Add tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add sauce and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.
Place pasta on serving platter; top with sauce. Season with ground black pepper.