Show your love with this romantic Chocolate Fondue recipe – it’s so easy to make, healthy, and absolutely divine to devour!
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (60% or more is healthier for the heart!)
- 3 tablespoons non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt (to taste)
- 1 banana peeled and cut into dipping slices (Also try: apricot, peach, marshmallows, strawberries!)
- 4 1-inch chunks fresh pineapple
- Place chocolate, yogurt, vanilla extract and sea salt in a medium nonstick skillet and heat on medium stirring every 30 seconds till the chocolate has completed melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a serving bowl. Serve with fruit.
Tip: Try getting a little more adventurous and romantic by tossing in more variety of fruits 😉
This little glass of “Berry Goodness” is so easy to make and tastes heavenly! I had it for breakfast today.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup mixed frozen blueberries and strawberries
- 1 heaping scoop of protein powder
Place coconut milk, blueberries, strawberries and shake mix in blender; puree. Serve immediately- it’s that easy!