Show your love with this romantic Chocolate Fondue recipe – it’s so easy to make, healthy, and absolutely divine to devour!
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (60% or more is healthier for the heart!)
- 3 tablespoons non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt (to taste)
- 1 banana peeled and cut into dipping slices (Also try: apricot, peach, marshmallows, strawberries!)
- 4 1-inch chunks fresh pineapple
- Place chocolate, yogurt, vanilla extract and sea salt in a medium nonstick skillet and heat on medium stirring every 30 seconds till the chocolate has completed melted.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into a serving bowl. Serve with fruit.
Tip: Try getting a little more adventurous and romantic by tossing in more variety of fruits 😉