A lot of people have asked me suggestions for a delicious, low-fat, yet high protein, or more so, “Keto” recipe that I sometimes use when making pancakes for breakfast.
I like to spice my mornings up by trying different recipes and this past weekend my family loved these mouth-watering fluffy Keto pancakes for breakfast! Aaannd without further wait, here is the much anticipated recipe! 🙂
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 tbsp homemade Ghee (substitution: butter)
- 1 scoop of your preferred Protein Powder (I use Vega)
- Organic Maple Syrup as desired (for topping)
- Organic berries (for topping)
Servings: 5 Pancakes
- Combine and mix cream cheese, ghee and eggs in a food processor.
- Add protein powder to the mixture and stir in until mixture reaches smooth consistency.
- Pre-Heat skillet on medium heat and pour in the pancake batter
- Cook each pancake for approximately for 2 minutes on each side or till golden and crisp.
- Serve Hot & Enjoy! (I server mine with Chai or a Green Smoothie)